Thursday, November 25, 2010

62. Thanksgiving Abroad

It is wild to think that this will be the second Thanksgiving away from Ohio of my 24 Thanksgivings. Last year I was in Colorado and today I am in the Republic of Moldova. I am defiantly not complaining, I do miss my family but I am enjoying my time abroad.

Here is a short list of things that I am thankful for:

  • Being Homeschooled
  • 4-H
  • The Ohio State University
  • Past Jobs (All Occasions Catering, Food Export Association/Ohio Department of Agriculture, FarmHouse International Fraternity)
  • Ohio
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Moldova
  • Peace Corps Friends
  • Moldavian Host Family
  • Travel
This is just a short list of things that I am thankful for.  They have, are currently or will be changing and molding me.  Have a great Thanksgiving where ever you are and eat a turkey leg for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment