Tuesday, November 9, 2010

57. Living Alone

I have never really lived alone, well at least not for a long period of time. From the age of 0 to 20 I lived with my parents. From the age of 21 to 23 I lived at a fraternity house and my meals were cooked for me. After I graduated college I worked for my fraternity for 9 months, 3 of those I lived by myself for the first time and cooked every meal, the other 6 months I was on the road eating at fast food establishments or at fraternity houses. Now I am a Peace Corps volunteer who eats three meals a day prepared by my host family and they even wash my cloths.

When I am done with my two years as a Peace Corps volunteer, will I extend my time in the Peace Corps? I will I stay in Moldova or visit another country? Will I come back to the US and go for an MBA or trying to find work in Ohio or DC? Maybe I’ll find a girl and get married? It’s possible that I’ll never truly live on my own besides the short few months when I was in Kansas City working for FarmHouse International Fraternity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment