Monday, August 9, 2010

32. I am a Volunteer

On August 6th, 2010 I was sworn in as a volunteer in the Peace Corps in Moldova.  This was after I trained for two months in the field of agriculture, business and most importantly the Romanian language.

I with Peace Corps Moldova Country Director (Jeffery) and Programming and Training Officer (Margret):

I with my Assistant Program Manager (Alexandra) and Program Manager (Vitalie):


First of the 25th group (Ag/business and community and organizational development [COD] programs) of volunteers to be sworn in (The English education and health education volunteers will swear-in in two more weeks):


Agribusiness and Rural Business Development (ARBD) volunteers with 4 staff members:


ARBD & COD program recently sworn in volunteers with the US Ambassador to Moldova (in black suit) and Vice Minister of Agriculture of Moldova (in grey suit) in the front row.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

Post a Comment