Friday, May 25, 2012

214. Does it work?

When buying electronics in Moldova, even at a store that is professional and well known across the country, they will open the box for you and test the product.  This is mostly done because returning things is impossible or difficult in Moldova.

When I bought a toaster I thought it was kind of annoying.  It was a new toaster, I was in a rush, and they had to open it up the package and make sure it heated up/pasted my inspection.

The other day I bought a ear buds/mic for my iPod, I read that not all worked, so I was very happy when I went to the store and we tested a few models.  The first pair played music by my iPod didn't recognize the mic, but the second pair worked.

So, even thought I thought it was strange, it actually worked very well and was helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment