Friday, February 4, 2011

86. Terrible 2's

You think the terrible two's are bad when it is your kid. Try having a two year old in your house that speakers Romanian. It isn't too bad, but at times it isn't fun.

But I am like the cool uncle. I cannot do anything wrong. Even if I ignore him or make him cry because I will not play with him, 10 minutes later I'm the coolest person in the world.

I feel bad for him sometimes. He wants to learn new words and will ask me, "What is this called?" and I will look at him and say, "I don't know" half of the time.

1 comments:

midoriliem said...

Buna!
I was a PCV in Romania and I've COSed now. However, I'm in grad school and I'm doing a "country study" on Moldova. I never went there and don't know much about it at all.
I was wondering if you could answer some questions for me or put me in contact with some of the HCNs or staff people at PC Moldova.

Thanks!
My email is jceigler@uga.edu
Mersi frumos,
Julie Ceigler

Post a Comment